Sunday, September 13, 2015

Blogpost #3 Socratic Seminar Reflection

Socratic Seminar Reflection

1. One main idea I got from the seminar was that knowing the history  of your job can be very important. Also that the socrates is the best and most interesting way to learn history. Finally I got that selfishness is not always bad and that everything has history.

2. I think that the most interesting thing I heard in the seminar was how important it is to be wise and have a lot of knowledge. If Socrates was only wise imagine what you could do.

3. I most disagreed when Nicolas M said that he thought that maybe the recently created jobs don't have history. But everything has history at least the history at how it was created.

4. I think I proposed a good question and when I talked I always had evidence. For the next time I will try to speak more times.

1 comment: