Antonio Rodriguez and Alejandro Camargo
PREAMBLE:In the course of a lifetime as a worker you will face lots of obstacles. For some people political problems, for others social problems. But for us, is the lack of freedom in our job. A study shows that at a first year of a career, 20% of the people quit their jobs. Due to lack of freedom, to much work, they expect better and more reasonable work conditions and salary or, you simply think it's not working for you. But more precisely when you feel your natural rights have been violated. We have felt that the board of this company has violated various time our natural rights. That is why we are writing this letter.
DECLARATION OF NATURAL RIGHTS:We have known that all men are created equal and shouldn't be treated as anything else. Everybody has the unalienable rights, that include, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Whenever the directors violate any of the rights mentioned above, something must be changed. It is up to the workers to try and change the working conditions. But people tend to put up with the bad directives rather than trying to change it or do something.
LIST OF GRIEVANCES:We have had a lot of patience but the time in this company is not really the best. We have waited and waited but the conditions have never been good enough to think about this decision a second time. This are some of the specifications of what we think should be changed.
- The work conditions have to change.
- They have refused to listen to us even when it's necessary for the public good.
- Things we plan have to pass a very long process for them to become reality (if they even do).
- They have reunited to help us pass through this situation but nothing ever comes out of it.
- They have acted against us when we try to complaint about our situation.
- They don't follow real world facts and think that what they are doing is always correct (even when it's not).
- They don't treat us well when we are new and make a stupid mistake.
- They called you every day to make sure you were at home violating our privacy.
- They are using people from the outside to go against us and make us loose things.
- We have tried to complaint but we still get no answer.
- They don't only treat us the employees badly but everyone they talk to.
- They invade our territory and free time by making us work ridiculous amounts of hours.
- They fired some of us for the sole reason of committing a dumb mistake.
In every step in our trajectory in this company we have asked for some of the terms to be changed. But our repeated petitions have been only answered by repeated injury. A board that may fit the perfect definition for a tyrant should be immediately replaced by one who will work for everyone.
Resolution of Separation:
We therefore, Antonio and Alejandro have decided to quit this job. We have had times when we were sad and alone but the company was always there to support us. But for us as workers we will have a much better life out of the company. Some things like losing friends and having to start again will be hard. But we will maybe have the freedom we always wanted and a job that we enjoy working in. We Antonio Rodriguez and Alejandro Camargo would like to solemnly publish and declare that we are quitting this job, and breaking up all of our relationships with it peacefully.